Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My man!! He makes me so Happy!

So Ryan stepped it up major for me today and this has proved he would do anything for me. Nutshell...my dream car is for sale. I filled out an application to purchase the vehicle. When did this the loan amount was still high because I have not saved for a down payment...cause I was not looking for a car. With my student loans they are saying that I need a co-signer even though my credit is great. So Ryan offered to co-sign for me today because he knows how much I want it. I am not sure if this will work out but this is awesome. This would be better than getting a ring...and that is something that I have wanted to have happen for about a year and hasn't. Yes I love this car so much that this is better than diamonds! We will see...it is just to have him offer. I did not even ask

No comments:

Post a Comment