Friday, April 16, 2010

Shopper SAAVY

I am officially stating that I am shopper saavy. Last week I saved 49% at Biy Y using coupons, coins, and purchasing items on sale. I did just a bit less better by shopping at Price chopper this week and I also saved $ on gas using my price chopper rewards card. I saved $.20 cents a gallon. WHOOOHOO. Next week I am going to geisslers to use another coupon!!! I love saving money.

Hunter gets a haircut Monday for $37.00 and that includes a full day of daycare! Thank you to the coupons that I got at the MDOG egg hunt. Hunter also got 2 free toys a bandana and 5lbs of dog treats all for $10.00 donation for the egg hunt. I have gotten way more than my $10.00 worth...

Oh yes...I also had a meeting the other day and I am doing great on my 401k and have started contributing more money. The contribution of more money will be better when doing my 2010 taxes.

I know that I will be updating my bill profile August first but I am going to run my credit report for my birthday also. I have a feeling that my numbers are going to kick ass!!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though I don't live in CT anymore, I'm curious where you sent him for a haircut that was that cheap? I tried Petco AND a little local groomer in Enfield and both cost $50-60 for Wendy...she's bigger than your dog, I know, but she doesn't even get a fancy haircut! Just her tail and leg feathers trimmed.

    ReplyDelete