Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Secret

So I have started reading the Secret this weekend and this book has already changed my life. Yes it is about being positive but it is more than that. It is the law of attraction from the positive and thankful thoughts that we have. I am a magnet and I am attracting only greatness for my life. I am attracting more love with the love that I have for others. I am attracting wealth by the wealth I have. I am giving to others and they are giving to me all of the time. I have everything that I need and am loving it. The Universe is my genie and I am giving it a list of my wishes.

So I started off reading this great book and I knew in 2011 I wanted to think positive. Well I am. I have mediated for about 5 minutes every morning to get my inner energies going. I think of those things I asked for and believe I have them and how I feel having them. I have a promotion and office at work. I have employees that are happy I am there supervisor and I am happy to help them and be their supervisor. I have customers that love me back as much as I love them and relationship we have. I have $44,000 in my savings account left over from all of the money I have left from buying the clothes I have, the necessities my pets need, the trips Ryan and I take because I can afford anything. We are prosperous and enjoy every breath and minute of every day. I am grateful for every breath that I take. I am grateful for all of the things I have, the people I know and love and the path my life is on. I am thankful for Michael who loaned me this book. It has put a never ending smile on my face. I am happy all of the time and it contagious. That is the magnet again.

So I am happy and I want you all to have this feeling too. I shared the basics of the secret with you and I hope you use it. One more important thing. You can never fear or doubt anything that you ask for. You need to believe to achieve :)
I love you all and good luck and godspeed to a great life :) Your friend! Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment