Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I have asked....

So I am onto reading The Secret the second time. It is such a great book. I will continue to keep saying it until everyone in the world has read this book.  On Sunday I also made my list of things that I wanted. I have mediating over what it is like to have these things:

Below is the how I am receiving and feeling the things that I asked for

For a while I have been working for a 720 credit score and I am there. Yes it feels great and accomplished to hit this number. I am triumphant. I called my credit card companies and lowered my interest rate :) Yahooo. And I filled out my mortgage loan application. Now I get to go find the house of my dreams. While I look around I know I am going to start another vision board.  Ryan and I need to find the perfect home for us.

I have all $40,440.70 in my savings account at First New England Credit union. This is my money for my down payment for our mortgage. I love this...It is also a great fund for any weather.  I feel so grateful to have this money and along the way I was able to donate to charities just like I wanted to do this year.  I feel an abundance of joy and I feel like I can buy anything. A new car (but I am keeping my Chloe CRV because we are going to 300,000 miles) The Mercedes G55 will be mine next though. I can buy all new suits for work, weekend and going out clothes. I can buy Hunter another play mate or any toys, treats and clothing. I can buy jewelry and shoes and coach bags! I can afford anything. We go out to dinner once a week and leave  a 20% tip. We have  a stocked kitchen and Ryan has many options for dinner this week.

I have to be thankful for my promotion to Label Department Manager for this money! I have hired Michael and he is 3rd CSR and Doug believes that I can manage them now on my own. I have shown continue improvement and responsibility when it comes to watching and making decisons for the company and my department. Truth be told this is another great feeling. I love the feeling of a monetary increase but there is pride in knowing that your work was recognized. It has been totally recognized and I am one step closer to my vision of being a partial owner of Action when Doug is ready to retire. I love the position of being able to coach the employees underneath and getting excited to build another one up to be my 2nd. To show my appreciation to Bill for his hard work to help raise me to level is great. We are going to lunch!!

I am loving all people which is nice. It rejuvenates me. I feel great just telling people how they are impacting my life in positive ways and making sure they know that  I am thankful for them. I am feeling thankful for everything now. I am even thinking of ways to change my sentences around in another way if there is any negation in there. My life is all about the tone and since I have been receiving these great rewards and additional great things...I know that I have an attraction level that is at an all time high with the Universe. It feels great and I feel ALIVE. I am enjoying every minute of every day. I am so thankful and I have faith. Faith in everything and everyone.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment