Saturday, March 26, 2011

Things I am Grateful for...

1. My Japanese Chin, Hunter, who loves me so much he cuddles with me all of the time and is obsessed with giving kisses. He brings such great joy and love to my life. Everyday he teaches me to love a little more fuller just like his unconditional love.
2. The fingers that I am using to type this blog
3. Ryan David Watson, the man that I love to the depths of my soul. He is the only one that I can honestly say that I love like this. I am also thankful for the love he gives me back.
4. Melissa Day- my best friend and who I call my soul sister. I am so thankful for or relationship because she is my confidant and because she is so much like me she understands me more than anyone else in my life. It is simply amazing that we can be this connected
5. My Dad and Step Mom Leona for all of the love and guidance that they have given. The countless custody battles and money spent to make sure that I got the best care that only their love and support could give. Even as of last weekend they were still giving my 27 year old butt advice to live by.
6. My health- I am the product of perfect health.
7. My cat Moka who I thought we rescued but turns out she rescued me from myself when I had miscarried. She was something I loved and took care of which pulled me out my rut. Plus she is totally beautiful and has such an independent personality she makes me just laugh.
8. The ability to have the knowledge available to me on any subject and position so that I can research and make my own decisions which are entwined in my beliefs
9. My career at Action Packaging for many reasons. The leadership position that I have there helps me mold and teach minds. It helps me learn from other managers so I can be better. It gives me great pay to do the things in life I enjoy and help give.
10. The legs that I have to enjoy walks with my dog and best friend
11. The eyes I have to read a book or email...or to look deep into anothers eyes and see in their soul
12. Our washer and dryer to wash our clothing here at our convenience.
13. My honda crv and the smooth ride it gives me while be economical on gas. Chloe is loved and a part of me. it gets me where I need to go with every stop in between.
14. The dyson vacuum that my parents gave us when they replaced their dyson. I am just grateful for this as it is the best vacuum on the market and should last a life time when taken care of. It is just plain cool :)
15. My ambition and drive for DIY projects whether it be cooking, baking, or fixing things. I updated a microwave cart that was bought a flea market and decided to start grooming Hunter myself just a few.
16. The savings account that I have started! The money is accumulating faster than I could have expected.
17. The sunshine and how the sunrays in my window or on my face while walking my pup makes me smile and lifts my soul
18. living in the USA where we have democracy and the process to vote our leaders into place. I have been watching all of the dictatorships in the middle east
19. clean water for drinking and showers
20. All natural and organic products and how their purity does great things for the body.
21. nice cold beer on a hot day
22. giving someone the most perfect gift
23. my mac computer and how fast it still is after all of these years and how safe and secure it is with my identity
24. hopes and dreams that inspire me to achieve more
25. smell of cotton or fabric softener
26. moose
27. I love all dogs and cats and I am so grateful that I have extra money to donate to animals that need the love that we can give
28. Our apartment at Cornfield apartments. It is a town house style at a great price with nice landscaping and neighbors. It safe and quiet and everything that a home should be before the purchase of a house
29. My skin color. It is the perfect shade so I never have to tan.
30. Butter leather furniture and how it feels like you are sitting on cloud. That is how it feels sitting on my parents furniture
31. Ocean air while the sun is kissing your skin while laying in the sand. Oh yeah with Banana Boat sunscreen
32. I love cameras and how they capture some of the most important memories of our lives
33. fleece socks
34. flip flops
35. scarves and hats
36. the beauty and excitement of the first snow

No comments:

Post a Comment