Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's So Much Better When We're Together!!!

Ryan and I went to the Jack Johnson concert last night and it was flat out awesome! If you like a relaxing surf feel this is for you! There is not ONE sad song that he sings. He closed the show with Angel and Better Together which very well be a mashup that Ryan and I will dance to as our wedding song. We swayed together and sang together!! Flat out awesome. If you have not heard Jack or have not purchased the CD yet do yourself a favor and click on this link and purchase from Amazon.


Saturday I spent the day with my other other 1/2 my sister Melissa!! We went Country store shopping! I am redoing part of the apartment. I love, love, love the stuff that I bought today.  Ryan and I have a lot of projects to get into as it starts cooling down in the fall.  I am going to distress the coffee table in our living room by basically scraping, burning, and beating the current table with a chain. See when we bought Hunter almost 2 winters ago he went and chewed on one leg while teething! Instead of trying to restain I decided to distress it because we bought a media shelf case for our dvds...so now it will match.
In September we are also buying an electric fireplace. I cannot wait for this portion of the living room to be complete. The weekend before we will be repainting the white walls in the hall way and kitchen! I want to get eclipse blinds for the living room slider to keep the heat in. Also need to redo the trim now that Hunter is done teething too. This is going to be the hardest project!!! While it is warm I am going to rope him in to building me a pergoda. He just does not know it quite yet! I want to go a candle chandelier for outside!!!


Tomorrow I am off to the flea market! What other gems can I find! Melissa, Joe, Ryan and I are then headed to the fireworks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment