Saturday, July 24, 2010

You can have it all, just not all at Once!!!

Yesterday I am sitting at my computer, pushing the papers around my desk when an email rolls in. It is my Motivational Quote of the day... I read Oprah's words of wisdom " You can have it all, just not all at once." Wow! I read a quote that I think just changed my life. I posted the quote on face book. I printed it out and taped it to my computer monitor. Today I am making sure that I update my list of short term goals, make a list of mid range goals, and long term goals.  I can have it all but I need to build on my successes. 

My most recent yearning is for a home. I love love love my apartment but I feel like our property manager acts like my mom. She needs to do know what I am doing while I am in "the house" or in this case on the property of Cornfield. I want to have my own house where I can live by rules Ryan and I make together...not what Devcon says I must do. I want more space!!!  I am really working on my carbon foot print and I feel like I am maxed out here. I cannot use solar panels or wind mills. I cannot replace out ac with energy star air conditioners. I just feel like I am stuck in a rut!!!

AS for my short term goals...I am on track with my 2010 goals to pay off my credit cards. I will have them all paid off by September!!! I am so proud of my self. I need to be debt free by the time I buy a house!!! :) Well I don't have to but I want to :)

I am just going to keep working towards my dreams :) 


I want you all of keep working towards your "ALL"

No comments:

Post a Comment