Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Good Times Never Seemed So Good

I love my friends. I guess we will get right to the point with the things that I love today. Last night Amy, Eileen, Lindsay and I went to Fenway to watch the Red Sox. It was awesome eventhough they are not playing a super awesome season. When you are a die hard sox fan the love is infinite even though they continue to break your heart. I love the "green" of Fenway. The Green Monster and the plush green grass. I love singing Sweet Caroline in the 9th inning while swaying and hugging my girl friends. I hate riding the T but thank you to Eileen and Lindsay it flew by with the crazy conversations, people watching and laughs. Amongst the most funny phrases of the night were: Lock it up. Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I will never forget that grill. I ate my weight in meat. Don't get me started on your sausage. I also got to share in Lindsay's first beer at Fenway. This great time made up for the fact that I got home at 1:30am and needed to be up at 7am. Oh that and the help of a Great One Dunkin Donuts coffee.

I started really working out as I am training for a 1/2 marathon! It is a slow process but I love the way my endorphins kick in about 15 minutes into a great workout. I did 3.75 miles today. I still feel great. It is going to take me awhile to come down. Another bonus is that it is a great natural medication for my anxiety so I do not have to take my pills. And last but not least I love that I decided to run a 1/2 marathon in October because I will be confident enough to wear a bathing suit in no time. I wanted to do so some Yoga to stretch it out after but decided to take it easy today!

Hand and hand with any running regime is the great music I listen to on my ipod. I am building up a pretty great mim. Amongst my favorites are some Justin Beiber -Baby and Carrie Underwood. Lots of Carrie Underwood. My favorite workout song is Undo it by Carrie. The more and more I hear her sing the more I am upset by this continuing wave of Taylor Swift. How does Taylor win all of these awards when she is not a good singer. I have never seen her sing good live once and I have seen her 4 times...never mind the sound in the awards show. She has no vocal range and she is always flat. They say she is a performer well I have only seen that on award shows. She was never doing anything out of the ordinary when I have seen her live. When I saw Carrie in February she did set changes, outfit changes and was never off pitch. Sounded just as good as her cd. Oh wait and she things about adult things and she is gorgeous! Phew I had to get that off my chest. I just don't get the phenomenon anymore.

I am super excited because I have a haircut tomorrow. It is going to be a drastic change. I love changing my hair. I do it almost every cut. Tomorrow it going to be one of the most daring in awhile!

There you have it. My most positive thoughts for the day! Pictures of fenway and carrie are posted on FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment