Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love one thing each day (more than one is ok)

One of my oldies on facebook reads my notes and she sugguested that I start a blog. So here it is my blog of great feelings.

Here is the facebook post that started it all:

I just started writing notes a couple of times a week to get out what has been on my mind. I keep mentioning how I have been reading this live journal called 65_redroses written by this girl who was fighting for her life and lungs from the genetic disease cystic fibrosis. She died 1.5 months ago at age 25. While reading this, I decided to live every day and enjoy it. Well I am taking it further by making sure that I see the silver lining in things that are not always good. At the end of these days ...where I am living life...I am going to document at least one thing I love about that day...and this one thought is going to wash away any of the bad that I may have had.

I know it is only 9:03am...but I love the sound of rain falling on the roof and the sound of thunder rolling. There is something so tranquil about the noise that it is ssoooo relaxing. I was even enjoying walking Hunter in it this morning. I was all bundled up in my rain boots and rain coat. My awesome Ralph Lauren checkered rain boots may be another reason I love the rain too.

If this nice relaxing rain stops my brother and I are going to peruse the farmer's market together...It is very green to support your local farmers :) Which is another thing I love...Being as green as possible. Recycling cans, bottles, paper. Recycling peoples things...I love a good flea market. I conserve energy where ever possible. I would like to start biking to work but I am taking on a 1/2 marathon so I shouldn't wear myself down.

Also...I love frappacinos. Yummy. This is one of my favorite ways to start my day. I try to stay away from Strabucks itself because they are so expensive but when the prebottled fraps are on sale (and they were BOGO plus a $1.00 off coupon) I do it. And now one of things on my birthday wish list a frappacino maker. Yes they make those now.

SO that is 3 things that I love about today!!! May 8th 2010



Now I am going to add on because some other great things happened today. I went to breakfast with Ryan and Dennis to Mitchells. And for those of you who do not KNOW me...I LOVE Mitchell's. They make this awesome dish called the House. It is hashbrowns, ham, onions and cheese all grilled together. It is delightfully good! Ryan and went our separate ways for a could hours and I bought a new purse (Dooney and Burke...butter leather yellow and yup you guessed it I love it), jeweled flip flops, aviator sunglasses and a Red Sox coat for the game on Monday. Even though those Red Sox break my heart...yup I still love them. I also bought Ryan a griddle for the grill and a marinating brush. Now I am home relaxing on the couch drinking a beer with citrus flavors...because no beer is complete without a lime or orange and trying to be creative.

These are all of my positive thoughts for today! Tomorrow is Mother's days so there is tons of stuff to LOVE about tomorrow~

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I hear ya on the Red Sox breaking your heart!

    ReplyDelete