Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lots of Great things to come

So I have not blogged in such a long time and it has not been for lack of thoughts, feelings, or happenings. First, I just want to congratulate Tara and Steve on their engagement and wish them nothing but more of the undying happiness and love they already share.

Any how...Life has been going very well. Since my last blog entry Melissa and I have done another wine tasting but this time in CT -we started the wine trail at Taylor Brooke vineyard with our pooches. We then came home and grilled lobsters, corn on the cob and asparagus. It was a perfect night. We finished it up by watching It's complicated! Great movie.

Last weekend we kicked off the Country concert Mega ticket series with Sugarland. There was some great tailgating with even better friends. We grilled and played games of cornhole and some got hammered. Melissa and I then took off Monday and went to the beach...cause who doesn't need a recovery plan.

Tonight we went to see Sex in the City 2 and went to the Burton's premier party. 1. We had Sec in the City martinis and they were the best I have ever had. While we there we had our pictures taken on CTNOW.com. There are many mixed reviews out there but I surely enjoyed it.

This weekend is memorial day and I am getting ready to do many picnics! It will be a great time!!!

I forgot something important. I had dinner with an old best friend. Someone I have not seen in 6 years. It was one of the best dinners I had in a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment